@yPurposes of the organizationz
Purposes of the organization is to contribute to development of a community
as to promote the development of traditional culture and sports, and the
sound upbringing of youth, social education, by means of to cultivate sound
mind and body, and deepening the friendship between members, through the
The main aim of Reishokan Karatedo is to develop the studentsf character
and to produce individuals who are thoughtful and contributing members
Behave properly and keep
the rules below:
1. Never fight to revenge oneself.
1. Do Not have a match with people who belong to other schools of
Karate or other Martial arts schools, without permission.
1. Do Not air or mouth, instruct about Reishokanfs techniques, without
(Also true after withdrawal or attendance
at a trial class)
1. Be disciplined,
following teachersf instructions.
1. Not to be selfish. Be
faithful in all one does.
1. Respect teachers, senior students. Be proud of oneself as a member of
1. Do Not belong to other schools like karate.
1. Under the Sports Accident
Insurance scheme one will be compensated for unexpected injuries that occurred during
class. Do not claim any additional compensation and not call instructors to account
*Do Not open and offer the inside things.
Please note that the other techniques, the methods for training, knowledge, information, know-how, images, photographs, publications, personal information, etc, Reishokan offers may not be distributed.
@yRules during classz
1. Before entering class, please put your shoes neatly side by side.
2. Take off a hat and cap when you greet a parson and are in the Dojyo.
3. Bow saying gOnegaishimasuh (Greetings) in a cheerful voice before entering the Dojyo.
4. Mop the floor immediately, after putting on Dogi (Uniform).
5. Listen to instructer's advoice, and respond that saying "Hai"(Yes).
6. Before leaving class it is necessary to bow saying gArigatohgozaimasitah(Thank you)in a cheerful voice.
7. If you come late into the Dojyo, you have to greet and meditate, bow
before joing class.
8. If you meet official gatekeeperes, you could greet saying "Konnichiwa"(hello).
*Finger and toe nails should be kept short, and take off your accesories.
*Do not leave an empty plastic bottle, rubbish etc.
*Do not smoking public official space.